Services for Individuals - Investments
Invest in the Individual Fund
The Individual Fund offers a unique opportunity for individual investors in Texas and New Mexico to invest in a way that benefits themselves as well as strengthens the ability of The United Methodist Church to carry on the life-affirming, community-sustaining work of fulfilling God’s dreams.
With competitive rates, high liquidity and safety, this investment option is an excellent way for individuals to grow their investments while growing churches around the state. Rates of return in this fund consistently exceed money market funds and certificates of deposit (CDs), based on an ongoing survey of the highest paying CDs offered by local, state and national banks.
We request a minimum investment of $1,000 for at least one year. Both variable and fixed interest rates are offered.
To Open an Individual Fund Account, call Sara Beltran toll free at 1-800-933-5502. Or, to begin the process now:
- Print and read the Offering Circular 4.30.14 ;
- Print and complete the Application form (see below);
- Return the completed and signed application along with your investment check to:
Texas Methodist Foundation
11709 Boulder Lane
Austin TX 78726
or fax to 512/331-0670.
- Offering Circular 4.30.14
- Investment Application for Individuals 4.30.14
- Investment Application for Trusts 4.30.14
- Investment Application for Partnerships 4.30.14
- Addition Notice (Deposit Slip)
(Adobe Acrobat Reader required for viewing and printing these documents.)
If you have questions while reviewing and completing these documents, please contact Sara Beltran at 1-800-933-5502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.