Applying for a grant enables you to make a difference in the lives of others.
TMF grants serve the needs of outreach ministries, evangelism initiatives, scholarships and helping children in poverty and crisis.
At TMF we believe that grants are an ideal vehicle for helping congregations and organizations to clearly define their vision and purpose in working to bring about positive and sustainable change. We also believe in the importance of measuring outcomes, because information is key to learning where we have succeeded as well as understanding areas where challenges remain. While TMF grants are predominantly made to United Methodist churches, any charitable organization that shares TMF’s vision and purpose can apply for a grant.
The Grants Committee reviews grant requests two times each year, in the spring and fall.
TMF looks for one or more of the following criteria in a grant application:
- Effectively addresses a documented need
- Is well planned and efficient in its use of funds
- Has identified adequate local and extended support to sustain the project beyond the grant period
- Includes efforts to maximize use of requested funds by creative sharing of resources with other groups
- Involves volunteer leadership and staffing where appropriate
- Strengthens the community
- Has the potential to stimulate other giving to that cause or to other United Methodist causes
For TMF Grant Applicants:
For TMF Grant Recipients:
Download the Interim Reporting Form
Download the Final Reporting Form
To learn more about our Grants Ministry, or to request grant guidelines, contact Jacki Lammert, Director of Grants Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-933-5502.