A leading global provider of sustainable investment management services for charitable organizations.
Wespath Institutional Investments (WII) is a not-for-profit subsidiary of Wespath Benefits and Investments (WBI), a general agency of The United Methodist Church, with over $20 billion in assets under management.
We believe that our partnership with Wespath makes TMF uniquely qualified to enable charitable organizations -- with purposes in alignment with the Wesleyan tradition – to achieve their long-term investment objectives.
Our conviction is based on a variety of attributes relating to the Wespath organization and its highly experienced investment team, among them:
- Scale: Over $20 billion in assets under management on behalf of endowments and foundations, pension plans, colleges & universities, healthcare organizations, churches, and others
- Expertise: A team of 21 seasoned investment management practitioners with diverse professional backgrounds
- Independence: Alignment of interests that is free of conflicts
- Strategic mindset: Asset allocation decision-making process driven by a long term focus on global macroeconomic trends
- Emphasis on sustainability: Approach that considers environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors when selecting investments – and emphasizes proactive dialogues with the leadership of portfolio companies on ESG issues
- Commitment to Wesleyan values: Continuous search for market-rate opportunities that channel capital to endeavors intended to improve the human condition (“impact investing”)
- Competitive track record: Long-term returns that consistently exceed those of a majority of peers within the U.S. endowment and foundation arena